Friday, June 20, 2008

I Wade Into Shit For Victor Gischler

I was so eager to get my hands on his Punisher comic book that I went into that festering pile of stinking shit called Forbidden Planet.


What it feels like!

When that store first opened, it was huge and grand and had incredible stock.

But excellence requires work. And the slacker-hippie-dropout scum who ran things ran it into the ground.

It moved across the street into a place that is less inviting to walk into than an abattoir.

The staff are mostly gits who need a good baseball bat across their face to teach them some manners and courtesy -- and humility!
Here at the Planet, we believe in providing our customers with the best merchandise possible with exceptional customer service from our knowledgeable staff.

Liars!


Batter up!, motherfucker

And the store has become even shittier than the last time I was there a few months ago.

I don't think they're even trying to arrange stock in a sensible manner anymore.

Nor am I sure they're actually carrying all mainstream comics that are published.

I found Victor's issue on the bottom shelf. Which I would have missed due to the slacker-hippie-dropout-all-FAIL customers who stand in front of everything and read but never buy.

I haven't read the issue yet.

Victor: It better be worth it!

No comments: