Saturday, May 31, 2008

Photo Album: The Last Of The Philips Crapcam?

All photos taken today, May 31, 2008.



Rays of sun breaking through the clouds near 7AM.



More rays of sun. Can you tell?



One of those dumbass aquariums installed in the Ferry Terminal.



This was supposed to be a nice shot of an ad promoting HTC’s new branding strategy. As you can see, aiming with the crapcam isn’t precise!



Trinity Church. It probably has as much money as the frikkin Vatican. It owns a lot of southern Manhattan real estate.



Another aiming failure. Only part of the rah-rah poster for all the construction happening down there.



Another aim FAIL. Someone pasted up a newspaper spread showing the World Trade Center site before and after the September 11, 2001 attacks.



Ground Zero reconstruction taken via the World Financial Center pedestrian bridge.



Stalkers, rev up your PhotoShop! That’s me me me in the reflection.

Right, I’ll save you time, here I be:



I was carrying the crapcam with my pinkie in its keyring. I went to open a door and inertia took over. The crapcam went off my finger and onto the ground. The side split open. I squeezed it back together but I think the damage is done. Just look:



That’s supposed to be a very sharp picture of a Cruise ship crawling up the Hudson River!



This one too.

On the other hand, it seems the optics misalignment has given it a new macro mode:



There’s Spike, a neighborhood cat.



Don’t mess with Spike. He’ll purr you to death!

No comments: