Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I Want These Chrome Browser Plug-Ins NOW!

I'm posting this with Firefox 2.x again.

I miss Chrome soooo much.

But I can't use it without my plug-ins! While testing it I hit a YouTube video I wanted to keep. No can do with Chrome. No plug-in for that!

This is what I need for Chrome:

1) Twitterfox
2) Grab YouTube as MP4
3) vodpod for WordPress
4) Video DownloadHelper
5) DownThemAll!
6) TinyURL Creator
7) FoxTorrent

Hmmm ... I notice I've never used FoxTorrent and actually recently downloaded a dedicated torrent client. But still, nice to have that ability!

If I can get those seven plug-ins, it's bye-bye to Firefox.

Oh my god ... I just cannot believe how frikkin slow Fox is for me. The contrast to Chrome is just unbelievable.

Previously here:

Google's Chrome Browser: First Error Message!
I Have Google's Chrome Browser!

No comments: