Tuesday, September 30, 2008

David Rothman/Teleread: Heart Attack!



David has had a heart attack - recovering in the hospital
I was getting nervous because David hasn’t posted in so long, so I called him at home and his wife told me that he had a heart attack last Thursday night at about 10pm. Last Friday he had quadruple bypass surgery and is recovering. Evidently all 4 arteries were 90% blocked. David didn’t smoke and was primarily a vegitarian, but his wife said he has a family history of heart problems. She is hoping that he will be released from the hospital this Thursday.

Emphasis added by me.

I had wondered too. But I figured he had things going on.

Boy, did he!


Not Rothman's ticker

Previously here:

Your Important Question
Post-Death Medical Advice For Tim Russert
Get Your Heart Checked, Dammit!
R.I.P. Tim Russert

No comments: