Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just Call It TechCrunchMeme Already

So I go to TechMeme and I see this:


Click = big

And I immediately do a double-take, because I know this.

Sure enough, I go look and see:


Click = big

I came across that video on Veoh months ago. Here it is, time-tagged in my Favorites.



Google was designed in 1997 Feb by Larry Page, Sergey Brin, and me (Hubert Chang). I received my Ph.D. in ... computer science form New York University. http://www.cs.nyu.edu/~hubert/ Larry Page, Sergey Brin were introduced to me through Prof. Motwani of Stanford Computer science department. Prof. Motwani visited NYU in 1996 summer; that's how I met Prof. Motwani. Through intensive collaboration with Larry and Sergey, Google was designed. The plan includes the search engine algorithm, business model, the name of the company, a graduate school like corp culture, the outline of system architecture and Google's growing path. Because I had personal cause to pursue for Ph.D., I told them I will contact them years afterwards, assuming I have finished my Ph.D. In late 2002, I got my Ph.D. from computer science department of New York University... Details... please watch the video. Larry's homepage: http://infolab.stanford.edu/~page Sergey's homepage: http://www-db.stanford.edu/~sergey

And at that time, I emailed the URL around to many people. Some of which are known names of that A(sshole)-List.

Didn't anyone give a shit?

Did they fuck.

But now, today, on the day Google announces their phone, it comes out?!

Hey, so much for investigative journalism.

So much for the pursuit of truth.

So much for all you tech fuckheads.

No comments: