Friday, May 9, 2008

Big Asus e900 Review

eeeuser.com EeePC 900 in-depth review

It's ginormous!

I haven't read it all yet, but I did go through the Comments and learned that the e7xx and the e900 batteries are the same physical size. Asus wasn't tempted to obsolete the existing battery.

Despite my admonition to myself, I'm still reading up on everything.

hp has gone out of its head, offering versions of the Mini Note that practically go into orbit with near- and above-$800 prices!

The entire charm of the original EeePC was its "disposable" price. Like every other tech eejit, I seem to have lost track of that in the shower of "Can it do this?" questions.

Even the $549 for the e900 is I think misguided. I wish Asus would do what I suggest and get prices back to a tempting level.

No comments: