Sunday, May 11, 2008

STFU

Ever made a complaint in a forum that is there to permit complaints?

And then had some Prozacked-up eejit jump in and complain about your complaint?

It just happened to me in the WordPress Support forum.

I slapped the eejit down hard too.

First time I've had to skrag anyone on the forum.

The deal with forums, you la-la smiley-faced eejits is this: They are there for venting.

If you want to be the Happy Police, go do it in your own life, where you'll get in person what I'd like to do to you virtually: kick the living shit out of you for being so goddammed clueless and obnoxious.

You just don't know how much I'd like to show you the worthless blog of this cretin.

But it doesn't deserve traffic from here and I think better of my readers too (despite the PoeFace post!).

Update: Look at this bullshit. I've just been locked out of the WordPress Supoort forum! Staff apparently likes the Smiley Police who have no answers! I was told, and I quote:
If you wish to insult, use your blog because you are not using the forums.

Well, here it is. A nice crisp Up Yours! And you know who you are, WordPress staff member.

Now for a formal complaint to WordPress Support via email.

Let's see if I have to wind up moving to Blogger after all.

No comments: