Thursday, September 11, 2008

Apologies To Writer Larry Beinhart!

A pressing personal concern distracted me for the past two weeks and I absolutely forgot about Larry Beinhart's appearance at the Partners & Crime bookstore to launch his new novel, Salvation Boulevard.



A reminder of what it's about, from the synopsis Larry sent me earlier:
The corpse is an atheist professor, the accused is an Islamic foreign student, the defense attorney is a Jewish lawyer, the investigator is a born again Christian. The mystery is God.

That still makes me catch my breath and makes my spine tingle!

It got a Publishers Weekly starred review (scroll down) -- something Neal Stephenson's Anathem didn't get in the same batch of reviews! Go Larry!

Salvation Boulevard 2



Larry is also the author of The Librarian, which has a website here.

Larry Beinhart's website
Larry Beinhart wikipedia entry

Previously here:

Writer Larry Beinhart's Salvation Boulevard

No comments: