Saturday, December 20, 2008

STFU! No, YOU STFU!

oh just shut the fuck up already

That's a blog post headline from literary agent Janet Reid.

And the post opens this way:
Well I have more than a decade of experience in publishing. In fact I have almost two. And I've got one thing to say to this: shut the fuck up already.

Now that is an agent.

And I've looked at some other posts and I'm surprised to find she's the agent of John Reisinger, whose Master Detective book (a must read!) I posted about at the old blog. That was before I included book covers, so let me correct that oversight now:


(Makes an excellent holiday gift, btw!)

And oooops! Further Small World Alert: I shredded her a bit in a prior post here: Kindle-holics Irk Me

Now she'll tell me to just shut the fuck up!

No comments: