Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I Just Threw Up In My Mouth Again!

The New York Times Magazine link in the previous post is the full article about Limbaugh. Not a preview as my fast scan had led me to believe.

I am absolutely aghast at this:
And, ever the devout capitalist, he turned an extra buck by peddling Operation Chaos gear. The stuff flew off the cybershelves of the E.I.B. store, the biggest seller since his Club Gitmo collection (“my mullah went to Club Gitmo and all I got was this lousy T-shirt”).

Emphasis added by me.

Club Gitmo?! Club Gitmo?!!?

This guy is making a buck off of a shameful period of American history like that?

Hey, let's go back to 1930s Germany. Herr Limbaugh is at the microphone broadcasting his Excellence In Nazism show.

Now, do you think if he sold a T-shirt that read --
My parents were gassed at Auschwitz and all I got was this lousy T-shirt.

-- it'd be funny?

This is disgraceful.

What's even worse, even lower, are the scummy little bastards who bought that stuff.

Here are some other suggestions for Limbaugh the Low to sell as T-shirts:
My parents drowned in the Rio Grande sneaking into America and all I got was this lousy T-shirt.

My father was incinerated in the World Trade Center and all I got was this lousy T-shirt.

Jesus Christ was nailed to the cross and all I got was this lousy T-shirt.

How about this one:
I'm the former Mrs. Limbaugh and all I got was this lousy T-shirt.

No comments: