Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blog Notes: Another Day In Windows XP Hell

This is how the damned day has been starting every day:



I just love adding another two-to-three minutes at the start of every XP session. How absolutely stupid and brain-damaged of me to think that after waiting at least two minutes for the decrepit OS to boot up that I could start work immediately!

The performance of this system has turned to absolute shit in the past week.

Microsoft's pack of test-passing weenies have been told this over and over by others!

I'm going to have to drop out of blogging again today because of this crap. And look what I just found!



What the hell is that?!!?

Something is eating my CPU cycles, dammit!

Something that's slipped by both Spybot and avast!

I'm off to battle and murder this son of a bitch.

No comments: