* 2.1GHz or 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 3MB on-chip shared L2 cache running 1:1 with processor speed
* 800MHz frontside bus
* 1GB (two 512MB SO-DIMMs) or 2GB (two 1GB SO-DIMMs) of 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM; two SO-DIMM slots support up to 4GB
This goddammed PC:
* x86 Family 15 Model 1 Stepping 3 GenuineIntel ~1794 Mhz
* Bus? I have no frikkin idea!
* 640.00 MB physical (max!), 224.83 MB available right now
Maybe this is why when I play with a MacBook at the Apple Store it frikkin blazes and my jaw keeps dropping as it open sites like ten times faster than this machine -- while the MacBook is connected via WiFi and this has an allegedly-fast cable broadband connection!
Yes, you may go ahead and laugh at me.
But then pity me!