Tuesday, July 29, 2008

MagicPad For iPhone: Want!

MagicPad: iPhone Copy / Paste & More (Video)



This is wonderful. But I'm not seeing:

1) Landscape orientation

2) Save As... for specific file formats

3) Spellcheck

The Copy/Cut/Paste feature is great, but it'd be a real bitch for multiple paragraphs. So I also suggest a Zoom Out feature, where paragraphs can be selected by simply tapping on them.

Geez, see how simple software begins to get bigger?

I wonder what the price will be?

MagicPad website (right now just a splash page with no links)

Update: How ironic that a third-party has created this app. The more I think about this, the more I see it as MacWrite 1.0! And yet Apple's coders went to bat to produce a frikkin poker game?!!? Where the hell are their priorities?!!?

No comments: