Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Surfeit Of Eejits Is What We Have

Previously, I posted Throw This Old Bastard Out! about the imperious behavior of a public servant.

Today I get spam from him.

Mind you, he never replied to my message to him, but he feels free to spam me!

Dig the fake address I put in the website Comment to this dick.
July 12, 2008

Mr. Mike Cane
101 Go Scratch
Bloomsburg, PA 17815

Dear Mr. Cane:

I will hold a live telephone town meeting on Monday, July 14 at 7:50 p.m. With gas prices surpassing $4 per gallon, I know many people are feeling this financial strain. I would like to talk to you about my ideas to address energy issues, reduce this financial pressure, decrease our dependence on foreign oil, and increase the use of renewable energy. I would also like to hear your opinions. Hearing from you will help me do a better job representing you in Washington. I hope you will join and participate in the call.

To RSVP for the call, please visit http://kanjorski.house.gov or call (570) 825-2200. If you RSVP, you will receive a phone call on Monday at 7:50 p.m. which will automatically connect you to the live telephone town meeting. If you would like to RSVP, you must do so by 4 p.m. on Monday.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Paul E. Kanjorski
Member of Congress

Leave, you eejit. Just leave.

No comments: