Saturday, September 20, 2008

Photo Album: Two Hot Cars In NYC

Photos taken Saturday, September 20, 2008 with the Philips crapcam.

This morning brought me to lower Manhattan, where I stopped by the Winter Garden. Some kind of car show had been there this week and now the cars were being moved out. Two in particular caught my eye.














Look below the plate at the huge center exhaust!



I have no idea what brand names these cars are or who makes them. They're probably expensive as all hell, especially that red two-seater, which looks like half of it is taken up by its jet engine(!) in back.

Update: Judie Lipsett of Gear Diary -- who apparently knows her rich-ass cars! -- tells me the second is the Bugatti Veyron.

Update: Judie Lipsett is back again with the silver one identified. Aston Martin Rapide 4-Door Coupe.

No comments: