Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Photos NYPD Tried To Stop

Photos taken Wednesday September 2, 2008 on Satan Island with the Philips crapcam:


See the tow truck on right?


Apparently this van came loose from it ...


... and rolled alllll the way down the hill ...


... until it met this car ...


... and did all this damage.









Now when I took this final picture, you can see the cop coming into frame at right. He actually made body contact with me and told me to "Keep walking." A real Nazi attitude. Let me repeat: He made physical contact with me. Assault.

There are many other ways he could have handled this. But he chose to be a Nazi. So instead of these photos being all private like, here they are.

NYPD, teach your troopers how to handle the law-abiding public.

This is still America.

And if none of you like that, get the fuck out of this country!

I hate Nazis!

No comments: