Friday, November 21, 2008

The Future Is Arriving Sooner Than I Thought

The E.Factor Presents - The Rise & Fall Of An American Entrepreneurial Icon, Jordan Belfort, author, The Wolf Of Wall Street
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 from 6:30 PM - 9:30 AM (PT)
Los Angeles, CA

I think I might have had a chance to see this guy at Borders within the past several months. Missed it.

Looking at the listing for this event, something caught my eye:


Click = big

This is the important bit:



That sounds a lot like what I proposed here.

I wonder if the Ustream will be free?

1 comment:

stephaniefrasco said...

Hi Mike,
Yes, the event will be streamed live through Ustream and it will be free! If you want to stream it for your audience let me know. I will hook you up with everything you need. It is going to be great!

Also, thanks for posting this.
Stephanie Frasco
@askfrasco on twitter
http://www.efactor.com