Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm Using Google Chrome Today

And I'm all bollixed up.

I'm used to the way Firefox 2.x (the only version this PC can use without going to its knees, mostly) does things. I miss the lower-right hand green progress bar.

Things are considerably faster, but it's all also making me slightly dizzy, with everything looking and acting differently.

I had to go Chrome after being told by three people in charge of Teleread that the site in fact loads quickly -- and not aggravatingly-slow as it always does for me. Chrome has confirmed Firefox is terrible.

I also miss Twitterfox.

I'm using iTweet, but it's very disorienting. It's giving me refresh problems and I feel like I'm not directly plugged into my Twitterstream.

Expect missed tweets and late or even no replies.

No comments: