Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Quote: Roissy

Dear God! This is so hot it left my eyes blistering!!

The Incredible Pull Of Alpha Males
You don’t like that I say this? It gets your panties in a wad? Fuck you and your misplaced empathy. Fuck you and your phonyfuck indignation. Especially fuck you and your happy sappy shifting morality hands across humanity meek shall inherit the karmic magical moral comeuppance excuse mongering rationalizing hypocritical there but for the grace of no one but myself go I virtue on the cheap fantasyland pissant pawn of your selfish gene replicating cog in the bloodsoaked gears of the amoral universal machine bullshit. Stare into the gaping maw of the id monster motherfuckers because I am rubbing your face in its hot stinking breath.

Read the rest for the context.

He is correct.

Previously here:

Roissy Is Today’s Must-Read
Quote: Roissy

No comments: