Friday, August 22, 2008

eBook Breakthrough For iPhone Comics!

I first saw this over at mj's blog.

Then I went to the source post.

Take a look at this video. It is staggering. It is Apple Insanely-Great staggering. It is an absolute breakthrough in the field of electronic comic books. I can't say enough about how radical and breakthrough this is. Look!!!

Murderdrome iPhone Comic



Absolutely staggering. I'd been after Warren Ellis to jump in and pioneer eComics (here and here). They've gone beyond anything I could have imagined. I salute you! You have taken my breath away! You will change the world!

Update: I was so excited by this, I didn't do much research. The underlying app is called Comic Reader from Blue Pilot Software. My skin is all tingly. This is something that Changes Everything!

No comments: