Monday, August 25, 2008

Obama Vs. McCain: Thought Processes

A scenario in which each considers to tell of his affection for a member of the opposite sex.

Obama: Should I tell her I love her? Do I love her? What does that mean? And if I tell her I love her, what if she rejects me? But wait, what if she loves me too? Would she think I wanted to marry her? Would I want to marry her? What would that mean? I don't even know if she has brothers or sisters. What if they're weird? And what if she wants children? Do I want children? Can she have children? Can I have children? What if we both can't have children? What if we both can have children? What would those children be like? How many children would she want?

Woman: I love you, Obama.

Obama: Oh my god, she just said she loves me. What does that mean? Should I tell her I love her? Do I love her? What does that mean? And if I tell her I love her, would she think I wanted to marry her? Would I want to marry her? What would that mean? I don't even know if she has brothers or sisters. What if they're weird? And what if she wants children? Do I want children? Can she have children? Can I have children? What if we both can't have children? What if we both can have children? What would those children be like? How many children would she want?

Meanwhile ...

McCain: I love you.

Woman: Ew, no.

McCain: Oh, okay. Next!

No comments: