Thursday, November 6, 2008

Brandon Steili Drops iPhone For Treo Pro

Day 1: Diary of an iPhone User Gone Treo Pro
So, this one is going to come as a shock not only to some of you, but also to a lot of my fellow writers here at JAMM. I (self proclaimed iPhone fanboy) have received in the mail a review unit of the recently released Palm Treo Pro.

I’ve decided that since its been well over a year since I last used a WinMo device (short of for a couple minutes here and there), it might be interesting to keep track of things as I re-learn them. The iPhone has been my constant companion and I have really forgotten almost everything there was about WinMo, so much so that I found myself looking at the QuickStart guide within a couple minutes of even turning on the Treo. Not a fault of the Treo itself, but I’m really not off to a good start.

Oh for god's sake!

How can his risk blowing up his brain by trying this?!

Doesn't Apple have an 800-number so a Flying Squad can be dispatched to grab him before he does irreparable mind damage?

I'm afraid to read this series. He might want to kill himself by Day Three.

No comments: