Saturday, July 19, 2008

Murder Update

What, you thought I was kidding?
STATEN ISLAND (WABC) -- A 63-year-old woman is wanted for questioning in the fatal stabbing of a man who let her stay in his home in the Stapleton section of the Staten Island.

So it wasn't Stab Stab Stab Stab Stab Stab Die after all.

It was just Stab Stab Stab Die.

And there's this news:
Wade has a prior arrest for hacking a man in the head with a meat cleaver and threatening another with a steak knife, police said. She has numerous other prior arrests.

Emphasis added by me.

The online article doesn't have her photo.

The interesting thing about that photo is that someone made me look at it in the printed paper and said to me, "Doesn't she wear glasses?"

And it clicked.

I'd seen this woman around here several times.

Always asking for change.

I just saw her maybe 2-3 days before her inner Lizzie Borden decided to emerge!

I turned my back on her.

Good thing there wasn't a screwdriver for her to plunge into me!

No comments: