Sunday, July 13, 2008

New One-Shot Blog For eBooks

I looked at the ebook test list I've been creating in my LifeDrive this morning.

There are well over 100 items -- both individual authors as well as individual books. This is a serious effort to see if I can replace a print library with an electronic one.

I've been working on this project in WordPad and with just the ten authors completed, it is already one ginormous post. Adding to it would be intolerable for people to scroll scroll scroll through.

So I've created a new one-shot blog just for this.

Instead of one humongous metastisizing post, each author will get his or her own discrete post. This will make things easier for readers and easier for me too. Plus, with the template I've chosen, there's a cascading list off the right side, just like this blog, so people can scroll down that and quickly pick the specific post they're interested in.

The blog is already up with one simple post (a reprint) and it's called The eBook Test. Go see.

I'll begin adding to it later today.

No comments: