Saturday, July 19, 2008

Smiley Aryan-Assed Millennium Ripoff

Here's another TV series I won't be watching this Fall:

The Mentalist Teaser Trailer



Retch on this wretched set of lines:
True demonic evil burns like fire. I've forced myself to look into that flame And I see an image of the evil-doer.

Riiiight. And your sappy happy beauty mutant California face really really reflects the anguish of that, huh?

In big letters: Give. Me. A. Break!

Here's how it was done, you pack of jackshit talentless hack thieves:

Lance in MM - my favorite moments, p1


BLETCHER:
What do you see?

FRANK:
I see what the killer sees.

BLETCHER:
What, like a psychic?

FRANK:
No. I put myself in his head. I become the thing we fear the most.

BLETCHER:
How?

FRANK:
I become capability. I become the horror - what we know we can become only in our heart of darkness. It's my gift. It's my curse. That's why I retired.

BLETCHER:
What the hell are you doing, Frank. Get out. Leave it alone.

David Nutter is involved in this? Graverobber!

I wonder how this was pitched to those dicks at CBS? "It's like Millennium, but without all that dark and depressing shit."

No comments: