Monday, July 7, 2008

Speaking of Alan Pritt ...

Well, you lot weren't, but I was, because of a Comment he left here.

Which reminded me to journey over to his blog, where I found this very interesting post you should all go read: The Problem With Me.

I was just thinking somewhere along that route earlier today.

The way things have been going, I'm getting fed up.

And with this blog having less than six months left to live, the crosstalk in my head had that line of thought hook up with the other thought.

So all of you are now on warning right now.

If you don't clean up all this shit by the start of 2009, my next blog will be my Global Dictator Blog.

If none of you will do the hard work of straightening everything out, I damn well will.

And I won't be pleasant about it, either.

And don't look to all the ruling rich, the "charming aristocracy," for help. Those are always the first fools to fall. They just long for a Strong Man to kick the shit out of them for all their Wealth Guilt.

I'll damn well do it too.

So get to work putting things in order.

Or I'm fucking taking over!

(And don't blame Alan. He merely reminded me I wanted to post this today.)


This is a Dalek. I'll make them look kind in comparison!

No comments: