Saturday, July 5, 2008

Hancock: WTF Was THAT?!

No no no no no no.

You do not have all those wonderful trailers and teasers on the Net setting us up for one thing and then pull a cliche rabbit out of the hat like that.

That was like inviting me into your home, grabbing me, and then sticking my head up someone's ass.

If that was supposed to be an origin story setting us up for a Will Smith superhero series, it failed.

I don't want to see any more.

And I won't.

Not after what you lot just pulled.

If all of you out there reading these words haven't seen it yet, don't.

What could have been great was Hollywoodized into the usual crap.

Will Smith, however, was great.

But catch it on TV.

See, Hancock is exactly the reason why I don't spend money on movies. They too often wind up being Cliched Suck.

Previously here:

What? A Movie I Want To See?

No comments: