Saturday, July 5, 2008

Doctor Who: Can You Feel The Vibe?!



Today the finale to season four of Doctor Who airs on BBC over in England.

In fact, it will be happening not too long after I post this.

I've read a sentence or two about a promo BBC aired (and which might also appear on the BBC's Doctor Who website).

But I've otherwise avoided looking for spoilers.

From what I understand, this episode has been under a cloak of secrecy.

I suspect many things. I hope I'll be surprised.

I've got four more season four episodes to watch today, so I'll be prepared for the finale.

Previously here:

Doctor Who: The Sontaran Stratagem
Reference: Doctor Who Episode Transcripts
Doctor Who: Planet Of The Ood
Doctor Who: The Fires of Pompeii
Doctor Who: The Stolen Earth
I Can See The Doctor Now
Doctor Who: Now I Begin To See
Doctor Who: Turn Left
Doctor Who: Midnight
I Am Living In The Future
Doctor Who: Forest Of The Dead
Doctor Who: Silence In The Library
Thank God It’s Not Gareth Roberts!
Doctor Who Jumps The Gay Shark
Doctor Who: The Hair Years

No comments: