Friday, October 31, 2008

Erica Jong: Head Out Of Ass, Dear

Erica Jong Tells Italians Obama Loss 'Will Spark the Second American Civil War. Blood Will Run in the Streets'
If Obama loses it will spark the second American Civil War. Blood will run in the streets, believe me. And it's not a coincidence that President Bush recalled soldiers from Iraq for Dick Cheney to lead against American citizens in the streets.

Jesus Christ. What is wrong with her and -- I use this term deliberately -- her fellow travelers?

Has it become inconceivable to these asshats that even if the election is totally honest, Obama could still lose?

I was just thinking about this last night. One in seven voters can still be persuaded. That's enough to make the election go either way.

Obama has been counting his chickens before they hatch. Americans don't go for that shit. Pride before fall and all that.

I also thought last night that an Obama loss might be the best thing for him. He'd have four years to think about how he screwed up, four years to grow up, and four years to create campaign speeches that had some actual substance.

Jong doesn't live anywhere near one of the hundreds of Ground Zeros for possible post-election violence. Jong and her pals also have enough money to pool together to charter a small jet to fly their asses to Canada.

I'm right in a Ground Zero. I'm not packing up my ass and splitting.

But I sure wish Jong and her ilk would!

No comments: