Monday, July 7, 2008

Doctor Who Confidential #13

From that fellow who put up the season four finale, comes the Doctor Who Confidential for that episode.

First, a better-quality rendition of Journey's End.

Then a re-loaded and better-quality Doctor Who Confidential #13.

Hurry and run there before the CopyNazis yank them!

I have only one of the season four Doctor Who Confidential episodes. That's because I've stopped using eMule. Judging from all the eMule serverlist searches that are leading people to this blog, I guess I got out just in time. It's either being jammed, overrun by the CopyNazis, or otherwise slipping into disrepair.

Unfortunately, the better source I've been using (there are enough hints in this blog without adding an obvious one here!) doesn't have them. So along with the rest of you, I'll be watching #13 via YouTube. Probably whatever other ones are there too -- eventually.

Previously here:

Doctor Who: Journey's End
Doctor Who: Saw It
Doctor Who: It's Heeeere
Doctor Who: The Doctor's Daughter
Doctor Who: Season Four Finale Is Up!
Doctor Who: The Poison Sky
Doctor Who: Can You Feel The Vibe?!
Doctor Who: The Sontaran Stratagem
Reference: Doctor Who Episode Transcripts
Doctor Who: Planet Of The Ood
Doctor Who: The Fires of Pompeii
Doctor Who: The Stolen Earth
I Can See The Doctor Now
Doctor Who: Now I Begin To See
Doctor Who: Turn Left
Doctor Who: Midnight
I Am Living In The Future
Doctor Who: Forest Of The Dead
Doctor Who: Silence In The Library
Thank God It’s Not Gareth Roberts!
Doctor Who Jumps The Gay Shark
Doctor Who: The Hair Years

No comments: