Monday, August 18, 2008

Android Dreaming



So the legendary rumored-to-be-delayed HTC "Dream" phone running the Google Android OS has cleared the FCC hurdles for sale here in the U.S..

I wonder if there will be lines for it?

I wonder how brisk the sales will be?

I look forward to owner reports of its performance.

I'm also keen to see if it will pair with any Bluetooth keyboard (er, Android Genius Team, you did build that capability in from the start, right? Right?). Don't quibble with me about it having a slide-out keyboard. Real men want real keyboards, dammit.

Of course, the Android Geniuses could shock the hell out of me by having that phone also use a USB keyboard.

But then, I'm just dreaming.

Ahem.

Previously here:

Is There A Google Phone Coming?
AndroidGuys Wonder About The iPhone 3G
Fifty Q&A About Google's Android
Google's Android To Conquer By Infiltration?
Android Devs: Sorry, But Try Again!
It’s Now All Down To Apple Vs. Google
Android’s On Fire!
Quote: KokuRyu & jscott
Android Mania!
Android: Show Me The CC&P!
What eChanges Will High Oil Prices Bring?
HTC Advantage Running Google Android OS!
I Hate You Frikkin Tech Bloggers. I Do!
Reference: Android Site
Google’s Android OS Now Worth Watching
David Rothman Just Saved Google’s Android OS
Apple Has Magic The Others Don’t
Like This Is A Surprise?

No comments: