Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Jaw Drop Drool Alert: Mac OS X On Asus EeePC 1000H!

Asus eee pc 1000h OSX Kalyway 10.5.2



All I kept saying after the bootup was GTFOH!!! That wee Asus EeePC 1000H puts my frikkin desktop running Windows XP to shame! The speed -- that speed!!!! GTFOH!!

The resolution in that YouTube video is reported to be 800 x 600. But someone has succeeded in getting 1024 x 600!

And here it is, in video too:

Asus eee pc 1000h OSX MSIWINDOSX86 10.5.4



That ... speed!!!

The only issue -- and it's the same on the MSI Wind -- is a problem with lack of sound. If more people jump on this problem, maybe it can be solved for everyone!

This is the forum thread to read for instructions.

As for me, alas, I cannot use the Asus EeePC 1000H due to its keyboard. If you can, good luck, and leave a Comment if you've installed Mac OS X -- to stoke my envy!

No comments: