Friday, May 30, 2008

Android's On Fire!



OK, look, I get it already!

Google's Android OS Is Important.

I can see it by the second day of huge traffic here for that Android post.

I guess everyone was impressed as all hell by that demo and are now scurrying all over the Net to grab whatever bits and pieces of info are available so they can get ready to hop aboard that express train.

I'll have more to say about Android later today.

In the meantime, did you see that teleread's David Rothman saved Android?

Previously here:

Quote: KokuRyu & jscott
Android Mania!
Android: Show Me The CC&P!
What eChanges Will High Oil Prices Bring?
HTC Advantage Running Google Android OS!
Your Phone Might Rat On You
iPhone Continues To Swallow The Internet
I Hate You Frikkin Tech Bloggers. I Do!
Reference: Android Site
Google’s Android OS Now Worth Watching
David Rothman Just Saved Google’s Android OS
Apple Has Magic The Others Don’t
Like This Is A Surprise?

No comments: